Thursday, October 29, 2020

Weekly Blog Post 8

 I had to rethink how to design the baby bird. I couldn't get it to look cute and like a dinosaur. I looked at some more references and want to do something similar to how Tom and Jerry drew baby birds. 

I still cannot decide on how to make a baby dinosaur look cute. I would like some feedback before finalizing the design.

It was confusing while drawing the beak from a front view.




This upcoming week, I want to start thumbnailing the story based on my script. I might cut out some parts if I feel they are unnecessary.

After I finish the storyboard for this story, I have some friends who want to help me come up with more ideas. They want to voice act so I told them I would 3D animate or storyboard their ideas depending on the complexity. It will also help me practice character design more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...