Thursday, December 10, 2020

Weekly Blog Post 13

 This week was dead week so I spent most of my time studying or working on projects. I haven't had a lot of time to work on my storyboard project for this class so I hope to finish it next semester.

I would love some advice on rendering. Is there anything I can do in the settings to help my computer? My pc doesn't have a great graphics card and takes a long time to render one frame. I know rendering takes a long time from previous experience but this pc might freeze or crash on me each time.

This week I worked on two assignments for 441. An acting animation and a quick game attack animation.

Monologue

Sword Attack




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...