Thursday, April 29, 2021

Weekly Post 12

I was pretty preoccupied with rigging and wedding planning and having my brother move in with his kids while waiting for his new house to get ready so I did not get as much done as I did last week. It's been a hectic week but I'm still going. I've been applying to more internships but only a few have responded with rejection letters. I hope to get a job that's somewhat creative over the summer or else I will basically do freelance until I have the experience they are looking for. I'm setting up a Fiver account but the gig forms are so long that it takes forever to fill out just one. I won't give up though! 


I got two icons done but I won't get much done over the weekend since I'm kind of stuck without the character I need to animate doesn't have a rig. I offered my help but since I'm rigging right now, I'm not sure if I'll do it correctly since there are a thousand ways to rig a character.

495 Game Production- ShapeShift Dungeon

(Spiked) Steel Toe Boots


Monster Mask





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...