Thursday, September 17, 2020

Weekly Blog Post 2

 This week I focused on creating an artist profile so I would be able to have social media sites strictly for art posts. I started with twitch so I could learn how streaming can connect me to other artists and the creative community.

I watched a lot of tutorial videos that helped me prepare for the streaming side of the internet. I wanted to create a platform for myself as an artist and have been meaning to do so for a long time. I want to be able to post my work consistently and be able to quickly reference my profile to potential companies that are hiring.

How to Go Live!

How To Stream Your Art

I have made a twitch, twitter, and Instagram. I will link to this blogsite once they have profiles and at least one post. I want to stick with twitch right now so I can focus on setting a time to actually draw and get instant feedback from anyone who pops into the stream. I can post the product of my work onto the other sites afterward.

While setting up my accounts, I thought of some story ideas for an animatic. I have two that I could flesh out a bit more or keep thinking of more ideas.

My first idea put simply is about a lost kitty that finds his way back home with the help of a bird.

My second idea is about a succulent plant that gets teased by other floral plants for its spiky and plain leaves. However, the shoe is on the other foot once the flowers begin to wither and the succulent blooms in the fall or winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...