Thursday, September 24, 2020

Weekly Blog Post 3

Follow Me Here:

My Instagram

Twitter

My resume has been posted below.

I worked on my social media accounts to get a feel for the art community. I posted to my Instagram and twitter and hope to gain more followers as my art improves. I have yet to stream on twitch because I am not sure how to go about it. 

Throughout this week I have been working on the character concepts for my first story. I took the cat getting lost story and flipped the script. The story is now about a friendly dinosaur helping a baby bird back to its nest. The T-rex and the baby bird will go through the stages of development as I flush out their designs.


I have also been practicing my 3D animation since I have two projects due to other classes.

441- Character Animation

Project: Monologue

Notes: Thumbnails need revision

Professor Pozzi suggests I pose the model more closely to my reference and exaggerate more.


445- Advanced Animation Production

I am working in a group to animate a scene based on an audio source we chose.

Audio: Over the Garden Wall, Episode 2

Project: Animate a scene with multiple characters in an environment

Assignment: Rough First Pass Animation

Shot 1

Shot 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...