Thursday, February 4, 2021

CAGD 493 Spring 2021 Blog post 1

 Weekly Blog Post 1

This week I have set small goals for this class because last semester I shot for the moon and was not able to complete my project. After getting a hang of my schedule between work and classes, I'm starting to adapt to when I need to be doing homework. For this first week, I was overwhelmed by the idea of CAGD 495. CAGD 432 rigging is also a little scary since I'm not very technical, but I hope to do well with help from my peers. After getting to know my team in 495 and the workload I will be handling, I am confident I can keep doing the small assignments I want to do for this class.

1. 3D animation, character climbing a ladder

2. 2D art, a portrait study

3. Digital art, designing logos and characters to find my style

4. Animating logos in Adobe After Effects; I want to learn this tool to land a job in a creative field.

I was able to practice some 2D art for 495. I was assigned to make the UI Icons for our game. I am currently working on the large potion. I want to fix the cork and make the glass more realistic. I appreciate any tips or feedback.

I sketched my ideas for the antagonists and the other icons.



I am not sure how to differentiate between the big potion and the small potion. I do not want to make a simple flask. I also want to explore more designs for the gem icon.



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...