Thursday, April 1, 2021

Weekly Blog Post 8

 This week I worked on a few icons and cleaning up the blocking for my 545 animation. I splined one character to see how it would look so I know I need to fix the holds and camera movements.

Individual First Pass Scene 5

https://youtu.be/PaIG_4fsCoE

Team 545 First Pass

https://youtu.be/971qF47pXKM


For 495, I worked on 2D art and making more icons for our game production.

My first icon was the Laser Wand. I worked on the effects to show what power the wand produced. At first, it had multiple lasers shooting out and then a single laser but ultimately my Director wanted it to look similar to the Fire Wand. I had two designs for the base but I liked the greenish-blue wood better than the unknown mechanical object.
My second icon was Rocket boots. I used the fire tool again and then spent most of my time shading to get the materials to look better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...