Thursday, April 8, 2021

Weekly Blog Post 9

 This week I worked on Rigging and Game Design Art Icons. I haven't had a lot of time for animating so I hope to get feedback on my animation scene from last time so I can work on it this weekend.

For rigging, I have been struggling with making the proxy geometry. The tutorial shows us how to the hands, arms and legs (kind of), but not the torso, head, or back. I do not want to continue the videos and get too far ahead when I am pretty sure I need to fix the proxy geometry.

Other than that, I have been drawing item icons for ShapeShift Dungeon.

Please play-test the game if you can so we can improve our game!

Shapeshift Dungeon

And if you have a lot of free time, feel free to play-test the other games my classmates are working on for their teams.

Trapped 

Into The Woods

Guilded Fletching 


These are the Icons I worked on this week:

Lead Armor


 

Bag Of Holding

Kapala (WIP)

I know the ripple on the last (Full) one is off, so I would love some tips on how to improve its depth. I also need to make another in-between for this so some help on that would be nice. It needs to be between the almost full and full.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...