Thursday, February 18, 2021

Weekly Blog Post 3

 This week I updated my resume and created a cover letter to practice applying for jobs. The job I "applied" for was a 2D UI artist/Animator intern at thatgamecompany.

My team for the 545 animation had a bit of trouble communicating so we could not start our blocking until the night before it was due.

Here is a small piece of my blockout. Since it was extremely rushed, please advise me on what I can do for stronger poses.



This week I worked on 2D icons for 495: The top two I am waiting to be verified while the last two are different ways I could go for one item icon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...