Thursday, March 4, 2021

Weekly Blog Post 5

 This week I worked on my 545 animation and some more UI Icons.

https://youtu.be/gNhfTX6DVN8


I finished the flame crown after many rounds of feedback.

My next project was to draw a better icon which was much simpler so it did not take as long to complete.
My current project is a fire wand and I gave my director different versions but he preferred a simpler design. I am working on the effects for the wand to make it look magical and elemental.
These are the more complex designs but were not chosen. The color is flatter because they were prototypes and I did not want to spend a lot of time on detail if they were not what my director wanted.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Post 13 Final Presentation

Senior Portfolio Final Review What were your goals this semester? My goals for this semester to improve upon my Digital 2D art skills and 3D...